On May 26th, 2016 Faculty of Management Information System (MIS) – Banking Academy held the 3rd Conference on MIS Career Orientation at the headquarter in Hanoi.
To attend the conference, there were:
- Dr. Phan Thanh Duc – Dean of MIS Faculty;
- Mr. Tran Hong Thang – Manager at MIS Department of Vietin Bank;
- Mr. Nguyen Viet Phuong – Vice Director of ICT Department of Vietin Bank;
- Mr. Nguyen Manh Tung – Director of BPM&ECM Development Department - Techcom Bank;
- Mr. Truong Anh Quan – R&D Specialist of Vietcom Bank;
- Mr. Nguyen Tien Phuc – Board Chairman of Triax JSC;
- Mr. Le Thanh Tung – Board Chairman of iDocNet JSC;
- Mr. Nguyen Thai Trang – CEO of AsiaSoft JSC;
- Mr. Ho Thanh Son – Representative of Robusta Technology & Training in VietNam;
- Mr. Pham Quang Tien – Vice Director of FSS JSC;
- Mr. Tran Minh Duc – Country Manager of Securemetric Group in Vietnam
At the beginning of the Conference, Dr. Phan Thanh Duc – Dean of MIS Faculty gave an overview presentation about MIS at Banking Academy, with the curriculum, research fields as well as job expectations of students in the Faculty.
In the next section of the conference, Mr. Le Thanh Tung, Mr. Nguyen Tien Phuc, Mr. Ho Thanh Son and Mr. Nguyen Thai Trang had a talkshow about their demands for high-quality employees and gave many advices for the students to be successful in finding a good job in Enterprise Information System field.
After that, for the Banking section, Mr. Tran Hong Thang, Mr. Nguyen Manh Tung, Mr. Nguyen Viet Phuong and Mr. Tran Minh Duc discussed about chances of recruitment in commercial banks in Vietnam. This topic attracted a lot of students studying Banking Information System major.
Attending the conference, there were many alumni who work for various types of corporation. Three of them included Mr. Nguyen Thanh Tung – CEO of iSeas Company, Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu Hang – Business Analysist of FPT Information System Company, Mr. Nguyen Van Giang – Team Leader of Datawarehouse & BI group at FSS Inc, talked about their current job. They also shared their experiences in studying at MIS and in applying for jobs with descendants.
In the end of the conference, a lot of questions for job requirement were given by MIS students. They also expressed their willingness for trainee position at commercial banks as well as enterprises that the delegates provided.